Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two Brothers.....

7 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

So cute stac! I loved seeing those pictures. You are such a great mom. I saw your mom the other day, and I loved talking with her because it makes me think of you. When can we play? I miss you!

Jodi said...

What a fun little slide show! I loved looking at all of the pics. They are the cutest siblings!

Cindy B said...

Those are some great pictures! what sweet boys you have.

Maleen said...

Okay, I never comment on your videos because my computer doesn't get them for some reason. So, I will just imagine cute pictures. But as for coming over, you guys should definitely come over and we will grill and hang out and play games and remember why we were SOOOO sad when you moved away!

Emily S. said...

this was fun!!

S&F Seminario said...

I love to see siblings. I hope my son gets a brother someday. My brother only had sisters. Yours make brotherhood look so fun.

Jenny said...

Stacy, I'm so glad you have a blog! I love seeing the pictures of you in the hospital with your newborn and seeing him grow. You are such a beautiful mom Stacy and boy am I wishing I had two cute boys. Maybe someday we'll figure out how to make one. ;)