Ashton's preschool participated in the Center Stage recital this last weekend and they performed a hilarious number to "The Cat in the Hat". Ashton was absolutely delightful. I can't believe how I beam when he is up there on stage. Below in the last post is a clip of the dress rehearsal were they are just kind of wandering around aimlessly. I have a much better one where the boys actually dance, but apparently it is too big to upload here. He did so much better in the actual performance where he wasn't constantly messing with his costume, but as fate would have it, the camera didn't work that night :(
But I'm still proud of him and wanted to show off his cuteness...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
The Cat in the Hat
Posted by Stacy at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so dang freaking cute!!! That photo is a keeper!!
Seriously, could you have cuter boys? What a great picture!
Post a Comment