
COSTCO BABY WIPES
In the spirit of the aforementioned product placement I have repeatedly fallen for in watching "The Biggest Loser", I am going to strategically insert this shout out for the most glorious all-purpose cleaner known to (wo)man. Perfect for wiping unpleasant messes, sticky fingers, runny noses, stinky bottoms, dirty mouths, lunch remnants on t-shirts...you name it, I've cleaned it with a Costco Baby Wipe. One day, God saw that mothers were constantly having to grab for damp cloths, wet papertowels, a discarded article of clothing (heaven forbid even licking their own fingers to clean the face smudges)...anything for emergency clean up of abovementioned situations. And he blessed the world with these easy to carry, always available, cheaply purchased little pieces of heaven sold in bulk...and he saw that it was good. Every Mom needs a lifetime supply of Costco Baby Wipes, it's essential to motherhood.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
And God Created....
Posted by Stacy at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
noted.
Hmmm, I have the Sam's Club wipes and I am sure not loving them. So maybe I should try Costco. See, I still use a damp washcloth every now and then, so I have not found an all-purpose miracle worker.
Amen. I usually have several open packages around the house (due to the fact that I can never find them when I need them.)
Love the costco wipes! And by the way, you are the blogging queen!
I feel like a slacker.
So true, so true. I was actually at COSTCO today and just about every woman's cart had the wipes in them! I can't get by without them!
You are right, and I never leave home without them!
Post a Comment