
Zander found a little friend at Sarah's homecoming dinner on Sunday. I can't remember her name but she actually spent most of the afternoon seeking him out and then pushing him down. Zander took it like a man and just gave her a hurt face when clearly you can see he could have squashed her with his right pinky. Eventually they made nice and I was able to capture it, I was so proud. He's my second little ladies man in training.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Young Love
Posted by Stacy at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would much rather have my girls pushing boys down than kissing them.
Stac, that is so cute. You look so so beautiful all the time! You don't look anything close to 30! More like 20!
Trouble! You are going to have to watch out. He is a chick magnet!
Pretty darn cute!
That is darling! Nothing like young love!
Post a Comment