Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look what I got!



When we were dating David used to get me the best flowers. Beautiful, HUGE roses that were gorgeous and smelled so wonderful for weeks. If I had known how much those roses cost, I would never have let him do it. This is why I don't get flowers very often anymore. I handle the bank account and all the finances so (by my own fault) there is really no way David can sneak money past me to surprise me with something. He gave me a really nice bouquet after Zander was born, but only because I was in the hospital and unable to monitor the bank account online so he could make it a genuine surprise. Last night he came home with these for no reason other than he wanted to tell me he loved me and surprise me. I loved it! I quickly suppressed my initial reaction to ask how he'd got it past me and just loved him for it.
Thanks David, besides being hot, you are a hopeless romantic and I love it!

4 comments:

Maleen said...

YAY! I love spontaneous romantic gifts. You guys really are a cute couple.

Shaunee said...

Those are beautiful! I love flowers... especially roses!

Jessi said...

Awwww! Gorgeous!

Jodi said...

I love surprise flowers!