I don't normally watch "So you think you can dance" but I caught this week's episode and absolutely fell in love with this dance. I have never seen lyrical hip hop before and I can't believe how freakin good this number was. Check it out:
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You know that she is from Center Stage right? She was one of Jaden's teachers. By the way, someone posted the whole Jordin Sparks thing on Youtube. Even me running down there...and leaping off stage after its over....Its bad quality filming though....its all blurry. Just like in real life! For me that is. Just search Jordin Sparks Concert posted this week, you'll find it
You don't watch SYTYCD? You definitely should--it's so, so good. I loved this dance too--I think it appeals to the drama-ness in me. It's such melodramatic goodness...
~L
HEllo! She is the bomb baby! She was Megs technique teacher last year for Ball room!
Okay, I can't believe that you don't LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. It is my favorite...and that was an awesome dance huh?
Oh yes, this was my favorite too. After watching SYTYCD episodes, I no longer think I can dance. I think I just move to the music. Those people, they can DANCE! But I'll be honest, I don't like it when guys do lyrical. Maybe it's just me. They just look like girls. Well, none of the guys on the show or anyone else I've ever seen can pull it off in a manly way. Just my thoughts on it. Linda - www.winegarfamily.com
Post a Comment