Okay, for all you veteran bloggers, can someone tell me how I can change my template (background) without getting rid of all my side elements like the pictures and music and stuff? When I replace the template it seems to erase those and I am too lazy to have to do them all over. Any way around that?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could say that I was the all knowing blogger, but I had to have my sister's sister-in-law fix mine up. While I am commenting I just wanted to tell you that I just love you. I have the best memories of tons of things that we did together. Thanks for taking pity on a younger friend. You took such great care of me. Thanks for being the best friend a girl can have. I love reading your comments on other people's blogs. You are hysterical!
i am afraid I don't have the answer either... You might go to Blogger Help and post the question there... Go to your dashboard and there should be an area where you can do this.
(wish I could do more!)
Post a Comment