I have a TON of great Halloween, holiday-themed photos and I've even thought up some funny and charming anecdotes to accompany them, but I have been so busy this week and every time I have tried to sit down at the computer and put them together, I just couldn't bring myself to finish it. I even halfway started a very thought-provoking political post but my creative juices just kept hitting a road block.
This weekend we (and by "we" I mean my family) planned, put together and executed a fabulous "Birthday Prom" for my sister Jamie that ended up being such a huge undertaking. Poor Jamie nearly keeled over with anxiety when guests finally started arriving last night because neither of us realized just how much had to get done in one day.
We all had a fantastic time and everything went great with a few minor(major) hiccups along the way (I'm not sure people in Utah County understand that when you RSVP for an event that means we actually included you in the head count and paid for your food and now we have all this extra stuff we don't know what to do with). We had professional photos done there so I don't know if I want to ruin it by posting my dumb ones before you get the real "picture" with the nice ones. I don't know, maybe I'll pick out and post a few teaser ones and then I can give you the play by play of the most hectic and hellish day of our lives trying to put everything together.
But, in the meantime, I hope you will forgive me for my absence and be understanding of my delayed holiday pics and stories as I try to get them on record finally :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Can I Be Forgiven?
Posted by Stacy at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are already forgiven of course. Although we weren't invited so maybe I should take that back :)
I'm sorry Maleen. It was mainly Jamie's friends since it was her birthday so she made the guest list (MY friends would have never RSVP'd and then not shown up) :)
Sorry to hear you had such a hectic time. but at least now it's over with. I really enjoy reading your blog. your family is so cute. I hope you havea great week.
So...wait. You left your other posts to tell me that you have other posts coming. GET TO WORK! You think I check in here hoping to get the update on the posts that aren't there but have been posted about?!
Stop reading this and get me some pictures of you at an old people prom.
btw: I love the call out of Jamie's deadbeat friends. I hope they read this.
~P
Post a Comment