Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am Trying.....

I am trying desperately to get my blog up about the fantastic prom with all the pics but my computer has decided as of late that it will no longer upload photos to Blogger OR attach them to emails so all my photos that are sitting on this computer are doing just that...sitting there.
I'm blaming Vista. We bought this computer last year when Vista just barely came out and was absolutely horrible (but we didn't have an option, all PCs were automatically installed with it). We have had nothing but problems with it since we bought it.
Please keep checking back as I am hoping I will have this issue fixed shortly.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

booooooo! I know how frustrating that kind of thing can be-- good luck!!

Cindy B said...

hope you get your technical issues worked out soon! And tell David thanks for helping with the copy machine at the library the other day.

Dottie Stay said...

I am sorry about the photo posting. i am loving the story below. Ashton in church callling. Stacy, that is awesome. He is such a cutie. Zander makes me laugh. He is totally playing you eh? The whole "come to" talk made me laugh so hard. Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes. I may need to have one of my own with my boys. Beating each other is just not exceptable. :)