It's Sundays like these that I thank the Lord for his tender mercies....a husband who really doesn't care for watching sports on TV.
Instead we are enjoying a nice afternoon watching a movie.
Now, that's something to be thankful for :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Tender Mercies
Posted by Stacy at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My husband doesn't care either. But we do record the superbowl with DVR and watch it later but only the commercials. THat's my idea of a game!
We weren't even sure who was playing let alone care to watch it-Yay for us!
lol of course you didn't crash the baptism!!! That is silly! We were glad to have you and I thought how great that you would bring Jayden! SOrry I was sort of aloof I was so lost at what to do :D I felt like I ran around all day and still wasn't sure if I got everything done :D It was great to see you and meant a lot that you were there! thanks for coming!
I hear ya! We never watch the big event. It's much nicer to do something together.
Oh that would not fly in our house. Not for Dave and not for me either! But that's fun to spend the afternoon relaxing! (We don't know what that is like anymore! One day...)
Post a Comment