Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bathtime

This is what happened when I asked David to help me out by giving the kids a bath the other night...



I guess if you put three boys (yes that includes David), The Hulk mega bubble bath and turbo jets together this is what you come up with. Zander got out of there when we could no longer see his head.



Yes, this is Dixie trying to eat the bubbles...



I was so not going to clean all of that up. (Hmmm....two nights later, David still hasn't either, my bathroom is bubble residue city).
David laughingly said that messes didn't matter because we were making memories. Maybe that is why he still hasn't cleaned it up and is secretly just waiting for me to do it. "Memories" don't include the mommy clean up jobs we are always stuck with, right?
Well, I guess this was pretty funny, at least Zander thought so:





This gives whole new meaning to the term "bubble butt" you know what I mean?

6 comments:

Shaunee said...

That is hilarious! I would love a bath like that! Good luck with the cleanup ;)

Maleen said...

Those are some serious suds. I did that with my dishwasher one time in College. Yep, not so easy to clean up.

Snarr mama said...

That's awesome! Fun memories, but clean-up....not so fun!

Cindy B said...

At least your floor got cleaned! Sort of.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh- out loud! Maybe leave David some clorox wipes on his side of the bed, or on his towel to get a hint... maybe :) PS thanks for your sweet posts!

Deanne said...

Hilarious!