Though I hesitate to write a new post so quickly because I want you all to read my California R.R.R.E.D post and not pass it over, I must chronicle the following incident.
As I am sitting here wasting time on the computer trying to catch up on commenting on everyone's blogs, I hear a plop, plop coming down the stairs. As I approach the bottom I am greeted by a very stinky 16 month old boy with a huge grimace on his face who had made the trek up and down the stairs to bring me these:
Just a reminder that despite my desire to wile away the hours on the computer, business must be taken care of...namely his business.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Taking Care of Business
Posted by Stacy at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I of course could not pass over the RRRED post. I wish so bad that I could have gone with you. I want to see it so bad. More importantly. I would love to see all those wonderful people. I am alarmed to learn that Adam still has documentation of assasins and one last thing. I am sorry that you had to watch me. I wish I was that small again, and cute. Of the child bearing years have not been kind. You on the other had always look great. All your pictures are awesome, and despite what you think, I think you pull off the red wig nicely! I hope to see you soon. Just that short time in the hospital was NOT enough!
Stacy,
Great to see you to day!!! You're looking good. Poopy diaper changin' and all
Ahhh... how life has a way of keeping us in reality!
Darn our children and their bodily functions! (hehe)
Post a Comment