Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And Baby Makes Three....

Children that is :) We just found out that we are pregnant with our third!



Now, everyone begin praying for a girl...

j/k, we will love him/her either way :)

9 comments:

Yoli said...

Congratulations!!!! Great news!

Ace said...

Wonderful! Congratulations!

Jodi said...

Congrats! I guess you really won't be running any races this year! Having a baby is so much better anyway.

Michelle said...

Well, it's too late to start praying now. That baby is what it is! :) But congrats, and I DO hope it's a girl. I'm so excited for you!

Maleen said...

What terrific news. From here on out I just get to be excited for other people, and I am sure glad it is you!!

If it is another boy, you are welcome to borrow some of mine for an afternoon. I won't even charge you :)

Deanne said...

Hooray!!! When are you due?

Patrick said...

OH DON'T EVEN!!!!

I will totally pray for a girl for you! And not feel even a bit bad.

Congrats you guys are great parents and will be again!

Jessi said...

Congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting!! I hope it's a girl too! :)

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to find out what your having!! You must be so excited. Hope your feeling good.