Mom spends the night cleaning the house.
The boys go off on a Friday night to the Father/Son campout and besides catching the So You Think You Can Dance finale on DVR, I cleaned carpets and toilets.
When did I become this mom?
Saturday, August 9, 2008
When the boys are away.....
Posted by Stacy at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Silly girl. I would have watched chick flicks and made chocolate chip cookies! But I'm sure you'll enjoy a clean house.
But doesn't it feel so good? I am totally that way too. Don't feel bad:)
Because you are the greatest mom ever!
Funny, I would do the same thing. It is hard to enjoy yourself when you know that there are things that need to be cleaned! Although not much can keep me from a good book!
So what did you think of the results of So You Think You Can Dance? I was catching up on Friday night too! I really wanted Twitch to win...but really he and Joshua were briliant dancers. I'm happy for Joshua. We need to get together this week! I'm so excited to get to know your boys. And nice job on the wake board. I've never gotten up on one of those. Just two skiis. Your pictures make me ache for a boat.
We sound like we had the same weekend!!!! Almost!!! See my blog.
If only. I would have cleaned too except none of my children are the right gender to kick out of the house WITH Tyler.
Post a Comment