This will be short and sweet as I am just testing this out. After being on MySpace for over a year and still only accumulating about 13 friends (I don't accept invites unless I actually know the person), I realized that I guess I am too old for that and most people I know have a blog instead. I hope I can be committed enough to do this because just the set up is already draining my attention span, but I love to read everyone elses and see all the pics so I really want to give it a shot. So...here it is...my first blog.
Each day I hope to spice it up a bit and add new pics and cool decorative stuff, if I can ever figure out how to do it....
Monday, January 28, 2008
My First Blog!
Posted by Stacy at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment