Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby....



So don't judge me. This is where I will be tonight. I am thirty (alright, almost thirty one) and I'm going to the Britney Spears concert and I've been looking forward to it for a long time.
I know she is a complete train wreck, she can't really sing, her performing hasn't been that great lately, but I have always liked her songs and I guess I will always be a sucker for a good pop hook whether I am 20, 30, or dare we say even 40?
So, on that note I say....Hit me baby one more time!

5 comments:

Deanne said...

I can't wait to hear (and see) all the details!

Shaunee said...

I kind of like some of her songs! I hope it's a fun concert.

P.S. In her music video "Womanizer", my cousin plays the main guy in there. That's my claim to fame!

Shane's Angie said...

Do you know what is really scary? I kinda missed the whole Brittany era. Where was I? Not sure, maybe stuck with Garth. Hmmm.

Cindy B said...

You are so funny! I hope you had a good time.

Unknown said...

was it fun?